Making an Appointment with Starfish
Starfish is a new program that Briar Cliff has implemented in order to improve the university experience at Briar Cliff. Starfish assists students in setting up appointments with an array of mentors and tutors to keep track of how well they are doing in classes.
To set up an appointment with a Academic Achievement, you will first need to log in to your Starfish account using your Briar Cliff credentials.
How to Make an Appointment
1. Click the "Services" tab at the top of the page.
2. Find "Academic Achievement" in the list of services and click "Schedule Appointment"
3. Choose a date that works best for you and pick time available. Hit sign-up to make your appointment!
4. Chose the duration of your appointment (30 minutes minimum) and add any comments such as why you are setting an appointment and what you hope to achieve by the end of it.
5. Click "Next", and review appointment information.
6. Hit "Finish" to finalize and lock in your appointment!