Learn how to use the UpToDate database by creating an account and downloading the app for research on the go! Follow this simple tutorial to get started.
Creating an Account
Go to the Bishop Mueller Library website (library.briarcliff.edu).
Click on the Databases in the quick links area.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Databases page until you find UpTo Date
4. Once UpToDate has appeared, click on Register (which is on the upper right side of the screen).
5. Complete all fields on the registration form. Once completed press Submit Registration.
6. Once you have registered, the UpToDate homepage with appear with you logged in.
Installing the App on Your Smartphone
1. On your smartphone pull up the App Store or Google Play Store. In the search box enter "UpToDate". Click on the Get or Install Button.
2. Open the app after download
3. Enter the log in information that was determined at registration and press "sign in".
4. On your first sign in, you'll need to accept the Subscription License Agreement.
5. Either allow or don't allow UpToDate to send you notifications
6. Now UpToDate app is ready for use!